Spread across one acre land, Happy to help foundation is located in Titwala, Titwala E, Kalyan dist. Thane amidst lust greenery and peaceful surroundings. The center is a premier rehabilitation facility & provides residential facility for around 100 to 120 individuals, separate wards for male, female and geriatric population. Living area for individual use is purpose-built, adequately furnished and well ventilated. Separate Dining Hall facilities is available and “Day Care”area provides sufficient space for individual and group activities throughout the day. We also have separate vocational area for the in-patients.
Happy to help foundation's approach is holistic – addressing the physical, mental, emotional, interpersonal and spiritual areas for recovery.
Patients are gradually taught to lead a disciplined and healthy lifestyle through an intensive schedule including yoga, meditation, therapy classes, daily moral inventory, management of feelings, intensive group and individual counseling, 12-step work, regular attendance at AA / NA meetings and recreation. All this is backed by expert medical and psychiatric services and regular updates to family.
The Recovery Program is a structured process with clearly defined protocols to address individual issues through various stages of recovery and is based on proven methodologies of addiction counseling and rehabilitation. The staff reviews each case on a daily basis and evolves individual strategies.
– Air-conditioned rooms
– Attached bathrooms with hot water
– Cosmopolitan Veg / Non – Veg Menu
– Joggers, Table-Tennis, Volleyball court, Badminton Court, Basket Ball Court.
– Satellite TV, Indoor Games
– Laundry service
– Expert medical / Psychiatric back-up
– Daily AA/NA meetings
Residential care, incorporating the following modes of treatment
– Structured and supervised daily schedule.
– Activity scheduling.
– Supervised Pharmacological interventions.
– Individual oriented Interventions and Psychotherapies.
– Group Therapies.
– Recreational Therapy.
– Behavioral Modification Therapies.
– Yoga Therapy.
– Therapeutic community meetings.
– Music therapy/ Art therapy..
– Relaxation techniques.
Resources include the following treatment categories :
– Drug Abuse Treatment
– Drug Treatment
– Alcohol Abuse Treatment
– Alcohol Detox
– Drug Detox
– Alcohol Treatment
– Long Term Treatment
– Drug Intervention
– Alcohol Intervention
– Residential drug treatment
– Outpatient Drug Treatment Inpatient Drug Treatment
– Alcohol Recovery
– Drug Recovery