Thank you for visiting our website. We value your feedback and are happy to answer additional questions that were not answered within the site. If you have a question, suggestion or concern about our services, please let us know. You can contact us by using this form.
Our goal is to provide quality care to our patients in a timely manner. If the care expectations of you or your loved one have not been met, we want to address your concerns. Please feel free to contact us, our service providers working for you 24/7.
Have you ever decided to stop drinking or drugging for a week or so, but only lasted for a couple of days?
Do the other people started telling you that you have a drinking/drugging problem?
Have you ever tried switching off from one kind of chemical to another in the hope that this would keep your life manageable?
Have you started blaming other people responsible for your drinking or drugging problem?
Do you tell yourself you can stop drinking any time you want to, even though you keep getting drunk or drugged when you don’t mean to?
Do you wake up in the morning with a occupied mind of how and where to get high today? Do you feel an urge to get high in the morning hours?
Do you wish people would mind their own business but not about your drinking/drugging and should stop suggesting you what to do?
Considering addiction as a cunning, baffling, powerful & chronic disease and recovery as a new way of life, we here at Nirmaan Rehabilitation Facility offers an individualized, recovery oriented, Twelve Step based treatment module to the patients through a continuous sequence of love, care and moral support. The treatment program of Nirmaan has been designed to give you the best opportunity for educating yourself about the disease of addiction so that one can build the foundation of recovery through the help of Fellowship and Twelve Steps Program.
1. We firmly know that each patient belongs to a unique thinking pattern, having a separate physical condition and even brought up with different knowledge and information. That is why Nirmaan has a customized treatment module for each patient depending upon his needs and so thus Nirmaan assesses & adjusts the level of care to everyone.
2. The treatment program at Nirmaan includes Family Orientation through which each family has been taught about Codependency and various aspect of Addiction as a disease. Once the families came in to a stability, they have been introduced to various Family Recovery Group Meetings functioning in the subject locality.
3. The treatment module of Nirmaan primarily based on 12 Steps Recovery Program. We introduce fellowship and meeting structure to the patients through which millions of people able to maintain their recovery worldwide.
4. Nirmaan has in house closed meeting structure for both Alcoholics and Drug Addicts. We also take out the patients to the outside meetings periodically.
1. Enhancing motivation and helping every patient to apply the 12 Step Program to specific challenges and events in their lives.
2. Giving thorough knowledge about different Behavioral Disorders, Mental Health disorders, Addictive Thinking Patterns & Co-occurring Diseases (COD) or Co-morbidity.
3. Educational Lectures on various aspects of Addiction as a disease.
4. Detailing about how to handle peer pressure.
6. Coping skills during vulnerable situations for an addict.
7. Detail orientation on Abstinence Strategies and Relapse Prevention Measure ( ASARpm ).
8. Awareness on Hepatitis C and HIV/AIDS.
Nirmaan has a routine Yoga practice on a daily basis for the patients and staffs. Our Yoga Therapist is well skilled and properly trained in Iyengar Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga. In the morning time all the patients practice different postures of Yoga for proper coordination of mind, body and soul. Nirmaan has a firm approval toward Yoga as a complementary health practice and a natural form of medicine. Nirmaan encourages practicing Yoga to learn connecting mind, body and breath to gain self-awareness and focus inward attention. Yoga at Nirmaan has many potential benefits, including: (1) Stress relief (2) Increased physical stamina and strength (3) Self-reflection and increased self-awareness (4) Healthier exercise and eating habits (5) Heightened self-confidence and improved self-image (6) Pain relief (7) Better sleep (8) Increased energy levels (9) Reduction in fatigue (10) Emotional healing (11) Overall health and wellness improvement and many more.
- [email protected]
- Nirmaan Rehabilitation Facility House no 41-A, Namghar Path, Panjabari, Guwahati-781037