Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust, a public charitable Trust (Reg.) was established in the year 1990, to commemorate & Cherish memory of veteran freedom fighter, true Gandhian, ex-parliamentarian, ex-minister U.P., Late Ram Murti Ji.
The primary objective of the Trust is to provide and promote education and research in the field of Engineering & Technology, Medicine, Humanities, Science and Management.
The aim of SRMS Trust is the upliftment of the masses irrespective of color, caste & creed.
- by promoting Social Values – Social Services
- by promoting Technical and Professional Education
- by promoting Health & Medical Education
Social and Charitable Activities of the Trust
- Scholarship worth Rs. 3 Crores to the meritorious students.
- All India Talent Scholarship of Rs. 50 Lakhs to 50 talented students in Premier Institutes of India.
- Debate & Story Writing Since 1990
- Recognition of Eminent personalities with the Ram Murti Pratibha Alankaran Award & Rs. One Lakh in cash.
- Free Vocational Training for the under privileged youths in X-Ray, ECG Technician, Computer Hardware & Software, Machine Fitting, EPABX, Plumbing, Electrician and Nursing Assistance Course
- [email protected]
- CP 2/3, Lohia Path, Near Fly Over, Vishwas Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010
- 094587 01800